Three ways to make this your priority
Join one of the 5,000+ local Indivisible groups, and support their actions. Indivisible has become one of the largest grassroots efforts to resist Trump, following practical advice from former staffers.
Use apps or websites that give you quick and easy actions to take (usually phone calls). There are many to choose from, including 5 Calls a Day, Wall of Us, and Daily action.
With President Trump in office, we’re going to need to keep a much closer eye on Congress. When Congress intrepidly stands up to Trump and his authoritarian policies, we need to lavish our representatives in thanks and praise. And, even more importantly, when Congress acts cowardly and moves to yield power, we're going to be more vocal than ever before.
This has already started to happen. There are record-setting protests, attendance at town halls, visits, phone calls, and other forms of pressure being put on legislators at the local, state, and national level. And it’s working! Trumps agenda is being slowed. Both Democratic and Republican legislators respond to pressure from their constituents. With our consistent and forceful engagement, we can mitigate the damage of a Trump Presidency.
Prevent or delay Trump’s agenda from being implemented, and force congressional inquiry into his misdeeds.
- Indivisible : an organization that works to demystify congressional advocacy and encourage local group resistance.
- Wall of Us : 4 concrete actions to take against Trump every week.
- Orange Resistance : a website that features one action per day to resist Trump.
- 2 Hours A Week : a website that offers two hours of tangible action per week to resist Donald Trump.
- Project 1461 : an alliance of organizations that have come together to connect and coordinate to have greater impact.
- Fight Trump : An organization that highlights small actions that can be taken to fight the Trump Administration.
- Re:Act : an email service that will send you a list of tangible resistance actions once per week.
- Five Minute Resistance : provides five minutes worth of resistance actions that can be taken on a daily basis.
- Donate Bigly : a matching service that will help you find where to donate in order to resist what you find most deplorable about the Trump administration.
- What Do I Do About Trump? : a clearinghouse of organizations for resisting Trump.
- Resistance Calendar : find local resistance events in your local area.
- 5 Calls a Day : Website that provides you with five minutes of phone calls to make everyday in resistance to the Trump administration.
- The People’s Calendar
- Daily Action : a service that will text to your phone daily resistance actions.
- The Sixty Five : a website that provides weekly actions
- mostly pivoted around calling elected officials and state legislatures.
- Stay Nasty America : a clearinghouse of resources to resist Trump.
Suggestions to Improve This Page
Click here to improve, or add to this priority page.